Congratulations to the People & Organisational Development team
Last week was a successful week for the PPL People & Organisational Development team as they picked up two accolades at two different industry awards.
On Thursday 23rd March, the team was awarded the Silver award at the UK Employee Experience Awards for the 'Voice of the Employee' category. Then on Friday 24th March, the team was recognised with the Judges’ Accolade at the Peer Awards for Excellence for the 'Customer Engagement' category. This entry was based on our work with Member Services to improve quality monitoring and implementing the Scorebuddy tool.
Congratulations to everyone involved!
The past year have been a very successful one for the People & Organisational Development team, with no less than five accolades to their name:
- January 2016 - Employee Engagement Awards – Winner, Rewards & Recognition
- January 2017 – Employee Engagement Awards – Winner, Company of the Year
- January 2017 – Employee Engagement Awards – Highly Commended, Customer Engagement
- March 2017 – UK Employee Experience Awards – Silver Award
- March 2017 – The Peer Awards for Excellence – The Judges’ Accolade